Arena InfoThe Orleans Arena, a Boyd Gaming facility located just west of the Las Vegas Strip, is one of the nationâ€™s leading mid-sized arenas, and was recently ranked No. 1 in the United States and No. 5 internationally among venues of similar size by Venues Today Magazine. The Arena hosts more than 200 events each year, including concerts by such artists as Carrie Underwood, Billy Joel, Van Halen and Blake Shelton; family favorites like Disney Live and Circus Spectacular; and a wide variety of sporting events, including NCAA basketball tournaments, the West Coast Conference and Western Athletic Conference Basketball Championships, mixed martial arts with Superior Cage Combat, and major motorsports events. The arena serves as home to the Las Vegas Wranglers professional ECHL hockey team.
Orleans Arena Guidelines
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue.
- No professional cameras without proper credentials will be allowed (a professional camera is classified as a camera with a removable lens). No tripods allowed.
- No audio or video recording devices or laser pointers will be allowed.
- For most performances, children who have reached their 2nd birthday will require a ticket for admission into the event.
- No backpacks or large bags will be allowed inside. Patrons may also be subject to an additional search.
- While attending events at the venue, guests may be subject to either audio or video recording during the show.
- The use of strobe lights and other theatrical effects may be used during select performances.